• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Second take on giving away..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
So I gave away my PSP to my nephew. I hadnt touched it in months. Im preparing to buy a DSLite. Cant say I regret it just didnt live up to its promise so far from me. I might pick up another one depending on the games. Anyone fell the same way? What games are being anticipated for the PSP?

Hope this is better for you mods.

aoi tsuki

If i didn't need the money, i would've kept my launch PSP. Ridge Racers, Wipeout Pure, and Lumines were my staples, and i could've played them for a couple of months before i *had* to get something else.

It's really better to not look back at your decision. There'll be something else you'll want to play around the corner, and you'll start to regret your decision.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
aoi tsuki said:
If i didn't need the money, i would've kept my launch PSP. Ridge Racers, Wipeout Pure, and Lumines were my staples, and i could've played them for a couple of months before i *had* to get something else.

It's really better to not look back at your decision. There'll be something else you'll want to play around the corner, and you'll start to regret your decision.

Well hope not. I really dont mind giving my nephew my PSP. Im sure once the games come out Ill just pick up another one. Any interesting RPG's planned for this machine?

Tarazet

I would say Lemmings, but the PS2 version is coming soon too.. and since you can assign skills while paused, that sucked a lot of the difficulty out of it.

Belfast

SSGMUN10000 said:
So I gave away my PSP to my nephew. I hadnt touched it in months. Im preparing to buy a DSLite. Cant say I regret it just didnt live up to its promise so far from me. I might pick up another one depending on the games. Anyone fell the same way? What games are being anticipated for the PSP?

Hope this is better for you mods.

And the DS HAS lived up to its promise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom