• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA is joining the NFT market

Fare thee well

Neophyte
It reminds me of being back in gradeschool when a common joke was going around because everyone thought they could tell it better. We didn't know what diminishing returns were back then, but boy did I learn fast hearing the same dull joke for the 100th time.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I’m still a little iffy how this all works right now. Like I can see in the future where you can own one digital thing and can use it across multiple apps and sell/trade it whatever.

But right now it’s basically saying “ you own this jpg” and you what?? Get a lawyer if someone else posts it? Idk 😵‍💫

• LOL
Reactions: TLZ

Cattlyst

Wtf GIF
Is this an NFT I can purchase?

Y0ssarian

Banned
Stop spreading misinformation, They said they cancelled their plans for NFT's after fan backlash, the trademark was done before the cancellation and the alledged realease date was a couple days ago. so yes, you can still support SEGA if you want to. and if anything they gained my respect for not going that route.
Based

Top Bottom