• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit getting a retail release in Japan

Vita memory cards breathe a sigh of relief. Originally released on PSN, Senran Kagura's rhythm cooking game spin-off will now get a packaged retail release in Japan.

Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit is getting a retail release in Japan on November 27 for 4,320 yen, this week’s Famitsu reveals.

Additionally, a combo pack including Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus will also be released for 7,020 yen.

First-print run copies of the game will include a visual book and soundtrack CD. You’ll also find download codes for Daidouji-Senpai and Rin, as well a 48-image character avatar icon set.

http://gematsu.com/2014/09/senran-kagura-bon-appetit-getting-retail-release-japan

Game's due out in America and Europe later this year on PSN.

avuf8Ch.jpg

Dubious move.

I'm not an expert about MAQL's history, but I'm beginning to suspect they are awful at handling their franchises.

Thoraxes

May actually not get the digital version of the western release now.

Physical is king for me, and I have some coupons.

Josephl64

I purchased both packs for the Japanese release and will purchase the game again in physical form...I am fine with this

MSMrRound

Yet another localization pre-release announcement by developers to screw xseed over.

Happened with Acquire and the PS4 version of Akiba's Trip, now this. As predicted, now everyone is going "xseed plz", "you know what to do Tom".

Let's see the release of Shinovi Versus first. Even as a SK fan, I just don't see retailers lapping a physical version of Bon Appetit.

Oh well, time will tell I suppose.

My guess is that since SK2 bombed on 3DS, they plan on make Vita the main platform for the series, and the first change is more retail software on Vita, because the IP needs presence on that portable instead of relegating spin-off to digital.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I don't see this getting localized (physical copy) but that is awesome. Can't wait to get the game digitally this year.

Top Bottom