• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura PBS coming to Europe and Australia this summer

L.O.R.D

https://marvelousgames.com/blogs/news/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-european-release-confirmed

https://twitter.com/marvelous_games/status/848830668972994560

Marvelous Europe are proud to announce that SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash, the much anticipated summer-themed title in its beloved busty brawler series, is headed to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system this Summer within Europe and Australia.

Surprised they announced it early,usually they wait several months to announce it for western version,maybe it flopped hard?

ipTwH3O.gif

Splash me if old

Five bucks says PBS will be on Australian shelves for two weeks, max.

That's two weeks more than it deserves. Game is inspired in how trash it looks

lmao, Australia. There's no way EB will stock this after they had a mental breakdown about tits last year. Maybe it'll be a JB exclusive or something.

Wondered how long it'd be until confirmation.

May try. I've heard less than complimentary things about this one compared to Shinovi Versus/Estival Versus though.

Battlechili

Banned
Kinda disappointed that they're not doing a day one PC release for this one. I know XSeed is small, but I figured since the PC releases caught up with the series they'd start doing day one releases.

I probably shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Still, its cool that this is coming to the West! I'm a little unsure of the gameplay, but then again I don't think the gameplay of Senran games has ever really been all that great, so that's nothing new. I've seen people compare this to Splatoon, but it looks to me like a more standard 3rd person shooter.
Five bucks says PBS will be on Australian shelves for two weeks, max.

That's two weeks more than it deserves. Game is inspired in how trash it looks
But people who like these games should be able to buy them ._.

Top Bottom