• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow Warrior 3: What on earth is this bar for?

Stafford

So I decided to continue with SW3 and I am trying to figure out what the green bar under health is. When I perform finishers the bar stays full, so that's not it. The icon to the left of it gets filled and when it's yellow I can perform finishers. There are two bars here, what does the one below it do? It never seems to fill.

I scoured Google to find info on it after I couldn't find anything on it in the game itself. Such a basic thing, what am I missing here?

Tfb3rUi.jpg

dorkimoe

Been awhile since I played the game but it has to do something!
Side note I had a fucking blast with this game

Is it armor?

Last edited:

Stafford

Been awhile since I played the game but it has to do something!
Side note I had a fucking blast with this game

Is it armor?

That would have made sense but nope it isn't. This is kinda ridiculous, because they don't tell you at the prologue either. So wtf is that bar? I feel like I'm missing out on something.

I agree with what ya'll saying here, the game isn't too great. I really liked the first gameplay video they showed, but now playing it it's just meh, but I do want to finish it, once I start something....

FeralEcho

Isn't it for the chi blast? I think you press Right Stick for it.

I enjoyed the game but it was a dissapointment compared to the second one,that one was fire.

Top Bottom