• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue online official trailer !

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Not a big fan of the series... and this makes me less of one... Hope it turns out good,...

retardboy

Because there are mystical powers in Shenmue. Do you not remember the original trailers for the whole Shenmue series? I remember the one girl blowing up.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
retardboy said:
Because there are mystical powers in Shenmue. Do you not remember the original trailers for the whole Shenmue series? I remember the one girl blowing up.

Mystical Street Fighter powers!!!!

XS+

Banned
This whole project has me scratching my head, Shenmue as I know it and 'online' (in this form, where you play one of thousands of mystical MA badasses) just don't mix.

I want game details, now-ish.

Cimarron

This could be good... I just hopeits not a MMORPG. If it is lke PSO or REO it could be cool because you could play online and offline.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
That trailer suggested Digital Rex and Yu Suzuki actually have some part to the development of this game (their logos at the end), hmm....

Cant say i wouldnt have preferred a straight sequel but at this point im just glad the franchise is still alive.

RiZ III

Damn that was awsome. Game looks really cool. All those people bitching about the fireballs, go play shenmue 2 and stfu. :)

casmaksen

Banned
As long as they dont go over board with the mystical powers stuff and make the magic only accesible to major experienced players, if it is indeed like PSO then this has the potential to be way better than even Spikeout, what with the amount of moves you could do in the Shenmue games.
Not only that but perhaps i could finally get to play out the 80 man battle scene with a human controlled ally or too.

Top Bottom