• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should ALT accounts be allowed and what do you MOD’s think of these?

DonJorginho

Banned
Lately I have suspicions that we have been seeing many alt accounts and didn’t think they were allowed , I‘m not naming names or pointing fingers but think if ALT’s are approved should have some sort of tag like we do now for when someone wants to change there name to know who they were/are. Personally I don’t think alts should be allowed due to the fact they can be abused and it’s confusing for members of the GAF community who like to communicate with one another.
Now I have no proof and could be 100% wrong like I am many times but input from GAF and maybe the Mod‘s can chime in and clear up any suspicions have a discussions about them.
I could just be paranoid or crazy but generally go with what my instincts tell me.
So GAF and Mod’s lets do this.

For some reason you think I'm an alternate used by MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima so I'd love to know why Inspector Gaffer.

Send me your thesis for when I wake up (if I don't die that is)

V2Tommy

I suspect that Brap, Cunth, Matt and KojimaLovesMiyazaki are all Evilore’s dupe accounts.

Nah, Evilore’s writing, spelling and grammar are perfect. Nobody would actively try to sound uneducated on purpose. It’s a bridge too far.

Okay, my alt acounts are:
MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima
Cunth Cunth
brap brap
Papa Papa

I feel ashamed of using them, please delete those accounts, and please don't ban me for my good behaviour and honesty.

Thank you
640654.jpg

GamingKaiju

I would make an alt account when/if this one gets banned because I enjoy being part of Gaf reborn. I hope this account doesn’t get banned since it’s my original Gaf account when you needed an isp email to register and wait for approval.

Top Bottom