• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SideScrollers- 12/13/06

Stuttering Craig

Yo,

I've seen here on 'gaf boards people posting links to weekly podcasts, so I figure I'd drop ours in here as well. While gaming related, that's not all we cover so don't spaz out if for some reason not every second is gaming related- which it won't be. If you're into gaming but also have a sense of humor you might big what we've put togethor over on ScrewAttack.

http://www.screwattack.com/media/SideScrollers_12_13_06.mp3

If it's your first time listening to SideScrollers, chances are you probably won't get alot of the stuff we do but that's cool- you'll understand it the more you listen. Aight.

MegaTen

Banned
Spamming or otherwise, it's easy to spot which poeple have personal issues when they feel the need to nitpick how someone talks or in this case... types. :lol

hyp

MegaTen said:
Spamming or otherwise, it's easy to spot which poeple have personal issues when they feel the need to nitpick how someone talks or in this case... types. :lol

word.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
MegaTen said:
Talking is a spur of the moment thing -- you don't have the luxury of pausing to revise and edit your writing. The occasional mistake is expected, of course, but continual abuse of rudimentary English can get on the nerves of some folks.

Stuttering Craig

man o man... sure didnt know that typing IN A FORUM was such a big deal. especially when you have kids throwing down that l33t crap. I love the judgemental nerogafers who feel everything is spam when theres a topic about anything remotely related to the poster.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Stuttering Craig said:
man o man... sure didnt know that typing IN A FORUM was such a big deal. especially when you have kids throwing down that l33t crap. I love the judgemental nerogafers who feel everything is spam when theres a topic about anything remotely related to the poster.
You're not new here, you should be acclimated to how NeoGAF works by now.

Top Bottom