• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So ghost poop [you know you did it and felt it but there's nothing there ????]

did you ever had ghost poop

• yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many poop threads. Thread starting privileges revoked.
I've had this happened to me a few times. I had to take a dump and I sat there and I could feel it coming out. And it's out, and I could hear it splashing the water. Yeah, I have that good feeling when I take a dump, you know.
I get up and there's nothing there. Nothing. Not even a trace, not even a skidmark on the bowl, nothing. I tried googling this, and there isn't a definitive answer what is the cause of this.
Where did the poop go? It's gotta go somewhere. I heard it hitting the water. But there's nothing there. How is this possible?

Last edited:
It baffles me how this garbage is acceptable now for the sake of “activity” .. Nothing against you OP
It's not garbage. I honestly am curious about ghost poop phenomenon. I've tried googling it, but nothing definitive is there.
Maybe one of gaf members has found out the reason behind this phenomenon.

Onikaan

Yes, infact. Allow me to explain. Basically your poop was like a mini torpedo and when it punctured the water it went down at and angle and popped up around the bend (please see diagram) in the plumbing. It definitely exists, it's just awaiting your flush out of sight so you don't have to look at it.

It's the perfect poo.

nwL1oEq.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, infact. Allow me to explain. Basically your poop was like a mini torpedo and when it punctured the water it went down at and angle and popped up around the bend (please see diagram) in the plumbing. It definitely exists, it's just awaiting your flush out of sight so you don't have to look at it.

It's the prefect poo.

nwL1oEq.jpg
Hold on, so it's not a psychological thing? I thought it was something related to that.
Well, mystery solved. That bend thing makes sense.

mekes

You literally had the thought that their might never have been a shit in the first place? Hahaha

Its a once a week thing for me. By this point I just give myself a pat on the back and feel smug for a minute.

Onikaan

Hold on, so it's not a psychological thing? I thought it was something related to that.
Well, mystery solved. That bend thing makes sense.

It's certainly possible. Maybe you were falling asleep on the toilet and dreamt it? However I think it's more likely you just ran Into the two toilet phenomena of our time. A "No Wiper", flanked quickly by a "ghostie".

You should be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom