• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I finally read that John Titor website...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

UltimateMarioMan said:
Civil War in 2004 huh? *looks at the calender* Wait a minute... :D

"There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years."

UltimateMarioMan said:
I never would have looked if not for the threads. And isn't 2036 where the Terminators are? :D

John Titor = John Connor? Oh noes! He came back to warn us about the Governator! :D

Doth Togo

If the U.S. elections are fucked, I can totally see civil war. Not for several years, but if intolerance grows between conservatives and liberals, it very well could happen.

If nothing else, the site makes you think. And that's a good thing, IMO.

UltimateMarioMan said:
I never would have looked if not for the threads. And isn't 2036 where the Terminators are? :D

According to T2, the war was supposed to start in 1999, when skynet launched a nuclear attack on Russia, who then launched a counter attack on the US, thus the flesh peeling off of Sarah Conner's body.

What I found really humorous about the John Titor postings was that the current US capitol is in Omaha, NE after Russia drops nuclear warheads on all major cities to wipe out the government. Cent Com is located right outside of Omaha, and if the Russians truly wanted to take out the government, they'd hit Omaha, seeing how the president and other staff would be heading underground there.

Doth Togo

distantmantra said:
What I found really humorous about the John Titor postings was that the current US capitol is in Omaha, NE after Russia drops nuclear warheads on all major cities to wipe out the government. Cent Com is located right outside of Omaha, and if the Russians truly wanted to take out the government, they'd hit Omaha, seeing how the president and other staff would be heading underground there.

Yea, that bit of news made me think twice. Boise, Idaho, on the other hand...

ManaByte

UltimateMarioMan said:
NOT THE POTATOES!

potatoes.gif

Justin Bailey said:
He says that there are some isolated incidents similar to Waco that start around the 2004 elections that lead up to the war.
Hey, maybe it's true. We just won't hear about it until a year later, like those explosives. :D

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
UltimateMarioMan said:
Civil War in 2004 huh? *looks at the calender* Wait a minute... :D
Didn't you read what he said? His timeline is not exactly the same as ours so the years might be slightly off, like say 2005 or 6 as opposed to 2004. Jeez, get with the program.

What's the deal with people doubting that a man from the future travelled to the past in his Pontiac rigged up with duct tape in order to acquire decades old computers capable of running certain UNIX code? It fits together so perfectly.

Tenguman

I believe he says the Civil War starts in 2005 but doesn't become a full out war until 2008. 2005 marks the beginning of "waco-like" events.

However later, he pinpoints the 2004 Presidential elections as the true starting point if you want to trace back to the very first civil problems..

Xenon

I hope some nut doesn't find a kid around that age. He may try to kill him to firgure out if the timeline theory actually works.

What's the deal with people doubting that a man from the future travelled to the past in his Pontiac rigged up with duct tape in order to acquire decades old computers capable of running certain UNIX code? It fits together so perfectly.
Pontiac HECK no! Now a DeLorean on the otherhand... :D

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Learn how to shoot a gun and filter water folks, the non-lethal weapons are more dangerous than people think. Just like John Titor said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom