• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So there go all my bookmarks..thanks firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Gump

Banned
Ok so where are firefox's bookmarks stored on the hdd because they have all now dissapeared because i changed profiles and cant change back?

rc213

C:\Documents and Settings\*username*\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox

It's hidden so just do a search of "Documents and Settings" for Mozilla dir.

Joe

internet-explorer-small.jpg

i never lost my bookmarks :scratches head:

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
rc213 said:
C:\Documents and Settings\*username*\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox

It's hidden so just do a search of "Documents and Settings" for Mozilla dir.

I'm confused by your post. I go into my C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla folder and there is nothing there. And yes I have "show hidden files" enabled. So where are my bookmarked Firefox files?

rc213

*username*

Inside "Documents and Settings" i have 2 Dir's "All Users" & "WinXP" (Might be different for you depending on what u named your account during windows install) check both.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
del.icio.us

check that out, you'll never lose a bookmark again.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
rc213 said:
*username*

Inside "Documents and Settings" i have 2 Dir's "All Users" & "WinXP" (Might be different for you depending on what u named your account during windows install) check both.

rc213...I am on Windowse 98SE so I do not see a *username* in that "Documents and Settings" folder. Where should I go in Win98SE?

Am I the only person who doesn't use bookmarks anymore?

If it's not in the history or I can't remember how I got there, I just don't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom