• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So what Xbox games do you plan on playing on that shiny Switch, Switch II and PS5/Pro/6/7/8..etc?

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Sign me the fuck up for Quantum Break and Starfield and Ryse.

Quantum Break with those haptics

michael fassbender perfection GIF

Insominiac's (even though I hate em) Sunset Overdrive finally coming home to where it belongs

Ryse was always considered the GOTY Order 1886 of the console, so it makes sense to have both beauties on one

Hey, and maybe Sony can push whoever made ReCore to actually finish making the fucking game

What say you, brethren?

Last edited:

Mortisfacio

None. PC and Steam Deck for me. If PlayStation makes more than a couple good games a gen (in my opinion) I'll buy a PlayStation, but I got burned by the PS4. Got it for UC4, ended up getting Bloodborne, God of War, TLoU2, Horizon and bought RDR2. Besides Bloodborne, the rest either sucked or came to PC. So no consoles for me anymore.

Bond007

Ive owned every console, so ive never missed out on anything that has interested me.
So the plan to is to operate as normal and own one less console. No biggie, less propriety crap and memberships to have.

I really only care about the "Big 3" honestly so Halo, Forza, and Gears. There really isn't any other Microsoft franchise that I care about and those three have been what's gotten me to buy every Xbox besides the OG which is my favorite Xbox console.

XXL

I have all of the ones I want on PC already.

But what I do want is VR versions of a few games for PSVR2.

Halo: MCC, Prey and Flight Sim in VR would be amazing.

Last edited:

nani17

are in a big trouble
Do you really think consoles will still be a thing by PS7??

MS is collecting studios to make the Netflix of gaming. We're all laughing right now because Xbox is "folding" but I think they're building early and they're not finished.

Thanati

None. PC and Steam Deck for me. If PlayStation makes more than a couple good games a gen (in my opinion) I'll buy a PlayStation, but I got burned by the PS4. Got it for UC4, ended up getting Bloodborne, God of War, TLoU2, Horizon and bought RDR2. Besides Bloodborne, the rest either sucked or came to PC. So no consoles for me anymore.
I'm with you 100% on this!

Top Bottom