• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone refresh my mind about Dark Cloud 2 (SPOILERS)

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
I completely forgot the story. I would play the game again, but I really dont have the time. I

I remember that everything outside palm brinks got destroyed by Griffons henchmen, so Max had to find out what was going on and restore order to the world. T

hen, along came Monica and she tells Max that there are three powerful stones that griffon wants. He already has one of them, the sun stone. Max has the Earth stone and Monica has the Moon Stone. The Earth stone can take people to the future by 100 years, the Moon stone can take them back by 100 years but what does Griffons stone, the sun stone do?

Next. We are told Griffon lives 10,000 years in the past from Monicas time, so Max and Monica get Ixion built to travel back to Griffons time, but what use would the Earth and Moon stone be to Griffon.

Also, did Griffon go to Max's Time or Monicas time?

Lastly, the Dark eelment that was inside sirus was what turned him into Griffon, but how did the Dark Element make the moon crash into the world?

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Gattsu25 said:
start » triangle
I guess you're talking about doing that in the game. It didnt work, I havw the PAL version so maybe things are different control wise

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I was under the impression that he destroyed shit in Max's time, and the people of Monica's time was only able to rebuild some of it... and it was the power of the 3 atlamillia stones that made the moon crash into the world, though you were able to destroy the 2nd moon with the power of the atlamillia when you beat the Dark Element.

Top Bottom