• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Christmas PC Games Giveaway

Kazza

I've always quite liked the look of Sonic Lost World, despite its mixed reputation, but never could quite bring myself to pull the trigger, that was until Humble Bumble came out with their Sonic Bundle. The cheap price, combined with the contribution to charity, was enough to convince me to finally buy it. Since I already bought what are generally considered the good Sonic games a long time ago, that means that I am now in possession of a bunch of spare Steam keys for the best games in the series. Since it's Christmas, I thought to myself "why not spread the festive cheer and give away the games on GAF", so here I am.

Rules:
1. One game per person
2. First come, first serve
3. Just write the name of the game you want, plus a Sonic gif of your choice
4. I hear that Santa may be taking a well earned rest on the 25th, so the games might not drop into your NeoGAF stocking until the 26th

Sonic 3 & Knuckles
(yep, it's still available on PC - try the AIR HD/widescreen mod)
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing
Sonic CD
Sonic Generations Collection
Sonic Mania Plus
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode I
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode II

759d4b6507ec35d1b01b99bf7f4225c1a89a1173_00.gif

Last edited:

Kazza

Ok, first batch sent out, check your Christmas stockings. I have that post-Christmas grogginess, so I hope I didn't mess anything up. SnapShot SnapShot , I almost sent you Sonic Adventure instead of Generations due to that Adventure gif. It's kind of like those confusing mind tricks where they write the word green but in red. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

One Sonic Generations please. Gotta go fast!

tkJZZce.gif

Not fast enough this time I'm afraid, as Generations has already been claimed. buizel buizel and alabtrosMyster alabtrosMyster , Sonic Mania was already claimed too. Gotta go fast!

These two games are still available:

Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Sonic Adventure DX

I'll allow double-dipping now, so feel free to request a game even if you already claimed one before.

Top Bottom