• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony seeing 'very considerable' PS5 demand ahead of launch - Reuters

L73UxAi.jpg

I see that moderation here is sucking Microsoft's dick really hard. Go fuck yourselves.

mod edit:
374.png
What is this post? Wtf

v_iHuGi

Banned
It's clear that 1 million PS5 consoles got pre-ordered on day one globally, given these numbers.

Much much more.

i´ve inside info from a retailer here in PT, can´t say much but they allocated at least 80 for a small store, all sold out.

The first batch was around 50, then it came a 2nd wave that Sony didn´t made official (Sony PT) with some more. All Sold Out.

My Pre Order was n31.

This doesn't surprise me, PS is a strong strong brand. I'm still thinking if I should get one. Looks pretty nice and I sold my PS4 one year ago, so I need to play some games.

Either that or just buy a cheap PS4 for the single player games. Still have a lot to play.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
So what does this say? Absolut nothing, because both were sold out at any time even in those 12 weeks. Question is, how many units do they deliver.
The big problem are the scrappers for all hyped products in these times.
I really hope that most units get delivered directly to real consumers, but I somehow fear that a big chunk of those consoles will be sold on ebay for much higher prices.

I think we didn't face the problem of scrappers here as Sony ME forced the shops to have in-store preorders as online preorders as well crashed the websites due to bots probably. So quickly prices rose in neighboring countries from around $559 to $1820 per piece! So then they changed it that you must go to the shop, have you name and phone number attached to the preorder for each console, and pay the fucking full price upfront.

That made the preorders very, very easy to secure for me and friends, so preordered the console, extra controller, charging station, Pulse 3D headset.

Here we don't have Xbox preorders nor they are officially sold as the demand for xbox is extremely low that all big shops just stock mostly with just PS.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Much much more.

i´ve inside info from a retailer here in PT, can´t say much but they allocated at least 80 for a small store, all sold out.

The first batch was around 50, then it came a 2nd wave that Sony didn´t made official (Sony PT) with some more. All Sold Out.

My Pre Order was n31.

Where is PT?

Last edited:
Top Bottom