• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony veteran Shuhei Yoshida is now a digital collectible

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
shuhei-yoshida_lqA6l1V.jpg

PlayStation Stars, Sony's PlayStation loyalty programme, has revealed a new digital collectible of Shuhei Yoshida.

The new collectible is a 3D model of Yoshida as a bobblehead, complete with a short explanation of his role at PlayStation in working with third-party and indie developers.

To collect Yoshida, you need to play one of his recommended games. His picks are A Space for the Unbound, Before Your Eyes, Cult of the Lamb, Neon White, Sifu, and The Knight Witch - all indies, appropriately.

Yoshida has been at Sony for 30 years, and helped to launch the original PlayStation. Last month, Yoshida was awarded the BAFTA Games Fellowship at this year's ceremony for his work in supporting indie developers on PlayStation.

Midn1ght

I'm gonna use this to recommend Before your Eyes. It's a short but great narrative experience with really good voice acting and a story that will keep you guessing. Don't use the camera/blinking gimmick, it adds nothing to the experience and could make you miss some important dialogues.

Also, give me a Mark Cerny Funko Pop already!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Ok, not gonna lie but that tweet video makes it look less like Shu and more like Kim Jong-Il.

Top Bottom