• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man PS4 Actor Hasn't Begun Work On PS5 Sequel Yet

Zeeed

Depending if a game is motion capture or just voice acting, the game might not need the voice actor until very late into the game developement.

The voice actor for Morgana (Cassandra Lee Morris) just revealed that she voiced the English version of Persona 5 Strikers this summer and look how long that game has been out for the PS4 in Japan.

And voice acting a video game is not months of work. That is why you tend to have the video game nearly done, so you can get the voice actor to do all the voice work all at once.

So I would have been very surprised if the Voice Actor was already called in for Spider-man 2.

bitbydeath

Insomniac has Resistance to do next, so fuck Spider-Man.
This. Insomniac are big enough to juggle three IPs. They should do Resistance or a new IP after Ratchet to give Spidey a break and the tech to grow. The next Spider-Man can come out after that.

Paulxo87

How far along could they possibly have the PS5 version when it's without a doubt at this point that ratchet is delayed. It's probably all hands on deck with that game. I know they may have two teams but they overlap trust me.

Cornbread78

Remaster on PS5 was great. Now onto Miles, which I've heard is shorter, but better!

Now, go remake Resistance once your done with Ratchet Insomniac!

Top Bottom