• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sprint, T-Mobile push back deadline to complete merger

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - T-Mobile US Inc and Sprint Corp on Monday extended the deadline for completing their proposed $26 billion deal to July 29 as the U.S. Justice Department’s Antitrust Division chief said he had not decided whether to approve the transaction.

T-Mobile announced the extension in a filing to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The previous deadline had been Monday. The companies are working to win approval from the U.S. Justice Department and Federal Communications Commission.

I really hope this gets approved, Sprint has one quarter of positive growth to every three negative and not enough capital to significantly compete. This deal could finally end the duopoly and a rare occasion when such a merger could benefit the consumer.

Tesseract

Banned
so long as this doesn't fuck with boost mobile, we good

my $30 / month moto g+4xgibberish android phone is baller as fuck

Pagusas

Elden Member
With how bad both networks suck I wonder if combined they can do better. Moving from Verizon to T-Mobile has been a lesson in “you get what you pay for”. Such shit service. (In Dallas at least)

Last edited:
Top Bottom