• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Official Gameplay Reveal

Stuart360

I will say that o for me would LOVE a true Jedi Souls game. But again, that’s the same thing... I would want a Souls game, with a Star Wars setting. So people would hate that too :(
Thtas what this is supposed to be, according to the devs.

Zannegan

Would love to see japanese devs like platinum, from soft, Itsuno and team etc. tackle the gameplay for a star wars game with a big triple A budget. Story can be done by somebody else.
"Huh? You're saying the force was infected with a virus by the Sith faction known as Heart-Eaters on the planet X9 to help them resurrect their secret master, Caldera?"
"Yes, but you're also a clone of Lord Caldera's original lightsaber, Mind Light, which was formed from the frozen essence of her imaginary friend and first love, who is also the force ghost of her great grandfather. If you can awaken the true power of Mind Light inside you, you can learn to the ultimate jedi technique, the only thing that could beat Caldera's reincarnated ghost form Caldera Black, and purify the force of its virus state."
"Huh. I don't know about all that old man, but I'm going to prove myself to you by challenging you to a pod race!"

Last edited:
Don't really understand the Uncharted-esque hate. Uncharted is fine if you're into Indiana Jones-style adventures.

People have been moaning about lots of things this gen (open world filler games, MP games, MTX/lootboxes), EA tries to please you with a linear SP-only game and you are still not satisfied?

Sometimes I feel like it's harder to please modern gamers than it is to please millennial spoiled girls on Tinder.

royox

I will say that o for me would LOVE a true Jedi Souls game. But again, that’s the same thing... I would want a Souls game, with a Star Wars setting. So people would hate that too :(

A Lightsaber game with Sekiro's parrying mechanics would be mmmmmmmmmmffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Yumi

Looks about as difficult as putting on a pair of socks.

The combat is better looking then I expected. Theres one room near the end of the demo where there are 2 storm troopers, a"trooper elite" and two at range that looked interesting. Peronally not sure I'll buy, but hoping there are difficulty options.

Top Bottom