• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starz Cancels “Ash vs. Evil Dead” Series

bitbydeath

That’s a shame, would be nice if they shopped it to Netflix, would make it much more accessible for people to watch than Stars.

Starz has officially cancelled “Ash vs. Evil Dead” with the show to wrap up with its third season finale next Sunday (April 29th).

The show has seen a steep fall off in its ratings during this season, plummeting to a mere 0.08 rating in adults 18-49 and 177,000 viewers per episode.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/starz-cancels-ash-vs-evil-dead-series/

OH-MyCar

I loved the show, but the fact that I'm not caught-up whatsoever sorta demonstrates one of its biggest problems: It's on Starz. Even now I'm thinking about buying the monthly Amazon subscription and binging through it, just to not have to deal with Starz. Such a shame.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Don't have Stars (or any cable packages). I have to rely on waiting for the Bluray to go on sale before I can watch the series. I know many other college students who are the same way (or just use illegal methods to view).

RPGCrazied

Bummer. Wasn't going to watch the last season until all episodes were out to binge watch it, but now I don't know if I'll bother now.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
I'm not shocked. I watched the first episode of the first season and never came back. I thought it was horrible. I was surprised when I'd see it had a following online.

Spheyr

Banned
I'm not shocked. I watched the first episode of the first season and never came back. I thought it was horrible. I was surprised when I'd see it had a following online.
It's not for everyone, no. But if you love B-movies and the Evil Dead films, it's a great show.

Pejo

I still can't get over how much I liked the first two seasons (all I've watched so far). It's done so perfectly in relation to the Evil Dead movies and Army of Darkness. This is a major bummer for me, and I really wish that Netflix would pick it up. At least I'll have a 3rd season to watch eventually, when it's finished so I can binge.

Trogdor1123

Better watch the first two seasons on Netflix before those are delisted too. Im sure it's a long way away but I don't want to miss it.

Tenderfood

Banned
Raimi tried his best to make this a fun camp show with his pilot but something shifted with the tone after he removed himself from the process.

Top Bottom