• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Straylight Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

I just saw these guys (and gal) on Fuse... and they're not bad. How long has this band been around? Where are they from?

Zilch

Banned
One guy is former Taking Back Sunday guitarist. The girl is his sister. So Long Island, I'd assume, is where they're from. They just put out their first album (probably on one of those emopoppunk indie labels like Jade Tree or Epitaph or whatnot).

Sumidor

There's actually two guys from Taking Back Sunday. And there cd is ok... Not the best, but there's a few good songs. Especially Existentialism on Prom Night. Also.. Michelle Nolan in the band is quite the cutie. And for some reason I love her voice.

Bland, weak, boring music. Why on Earth would they use the name Straylight Run when their music is the antithesis of Neuromancer and Gibson's other books?

Tuvoc

Michelle is Hawt.
2001106_l.jpg

Juno

LIAR and a FELON
I read that the reason the 2 left Taking Back Sunday is because the singer (who's still in TBS) was going out with the sister (in Straylight Run) and he cheated on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom