• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V $20 on Amazon

Man, it would have been a couple bucks more than the newegg deal the other day, but my shipping would have been faster. Shouldda waited.

poodaddy

Man I wish there'd be a good digital sale on the game. I don't want the disc,( traded it in months ago), but I do kind of wanna own it again, but I prefer digital. I wouldn't pay over thirty for the game plus the season pass though, so Ill probably be waiting a fair bit.

Jebusman

Banned
I remember getting it for this price sometime just after launch (due to a pricing error). Don't think I ever opened it.

Its amazing that you can pretty much get this game for 20.00 everywhere at any point over the last few months, but I can't get a cheap digital copy to save my life. I own the disc, but i'd rather have this digital.

Its amazing that you can pretty much get this game for 20.00 everywhere at any point over the last few months, but I can't get a cheap digital copy to save my life. I own the disc, but i'd rather have this digital.

I'd love to go all digital but when physical copies are easily had for half the price many times I just can't ever justify it

Top Bottom