• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition - Kage Reveal + Character Introduction

Ichabod

Banned
Brought to you by our friends at Gamer Food:
oZ1q3li.png

I find the idea of Evil Ryu really boring, but at least he LOOKS really cool here (I like the horns and teeth). I hope he plays well and Daigo uses him competitively in tournies.

dirthead

Banned
The horns don't even look right to me. Looks like temp art. Pretty embarrassing. When are they just going to give up on this game? It's done.

SALMORE

i think they revealed him first instead of Rose because of X-Kira"s leaks ! but i really like him gameplay wise

TacosNSalsa

I'm like him..playing his trials just showed me how out of practise I am in this game.his voice is kinda odd though, at first I thought there was some echo in my system when I first heard him..

Last edited:

Dante83

Banned
He plays great and is fun to use. I always loved these evil characters as long as they play differently, and kage has been tons of fun.

KiteGr

I kind of prefer the SF4 design. The teeth and horns are a bit overkill, making him to similar to Tekken's devil characters.

Regardless, I'm still waiting for a complete (and hopefully uncensored) edition....

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
I kind of prefer the SF4 design. The teeth and horns are a bit overkill, making him to similar to Tekken's devil characters.

Regardless, I'm still waiting for a complete edition....

If they release a complete edition someday, I will buy it.

Top Bottom