• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suck at PGR3 online. Need Advice.

Shawn128

Well, the title is self explanatory. I'm getting last or next to last places everytime I try to play online. The ironic thing is that I have all platinum medals in the game, lol. Any tips for playing online?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Shawn128 said:
Well, the title is self explanatory. I'm getting last or next to last places everytime I try to play online. The ironic thing is that I have all platinum medals in the game, lol. Any tips for playing online?

the hell? does not compute.

Shawn128

Wario64 said:
the hell? does not compute.
Indeed. I guess i play single player completely different from multiplayer. I actually try to play in a gentlemanly sort of way, trying not to slam people into walls and shit, but it seems liek this just gives them an opening to do this to me lol

Shawn128 said:
I guess i play single player completely different from multiplayer. I actually try to play in a gentlemanly sort of way, trying not to slam people into walls and shit, but it seems liek this just gives them an opening to do this to me lol

You and I are one in the same.

I tend to stay out of the "TrueSkill" races, as my experiences have shown them to by anything but. More often than not, the guy who can spin out the most competitors on a given corner is the one who wins.

I, too, have all Platinum medals, yet for some reason, I don't win nearly as many races as I think I should. Once I get past the morons playing bumper cars, I find that I am much faster than most everyone else, but getting past said idiots can be a chore in and of itself. I think that once there are more new games for the casuals to turn to, and only the dedicated racers are left, then things will improve. Until then, I will be racing, (and having a blast), in Playtime races with my friends.

Top Bottom