• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Bomberman R listing appears on Xbox Store

Includes a June 12 release date

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/スーパーボンバーマン-r/bt1vjfrfrrvk

cGgUPgQ.png

Last edited:

Vitacat

Had it since Switch launch. It's a lot better now than it was before all the patches, but it's not the best BM ever or anything.
Curious to see how they price it on XB.

Leonidas

Good to see this, can't wait to see how this is improved over the Switch version. Would be great if they add 4K X-enhancements.

Daniel Thomas MacInnes

GAF's Resident Saturn Omnibus
It's good to see Konami bring back Bomberman. Now if they could just two things, I'd be very happy:

1) Release more Hudson Soft games, especially all those PC Engine and PCE CD-ROM titles that never left Japan.

2) Release Saturn Bomberman. Make it the US version that has all 28 battle stages.

Daniel Thomas MacInnes

GAF's Resident Saturn Omnibus
I like the cut of your jib, Sir.

Gracias. It's always appreciated.

While we're on this subject, Konami also needs to reissue Saturn Bomberman Fight, which is really great, and a unique entry in the series. It features angled polygon stages with varying platforms, stairs, and designs. It also features "super" bombs that are really cool, and a solid collection of weird characters. I'll be sure to post some photos on the Sega Saturn thread (where I'm working to post game entries every day).

For that matter, why don't we have a comprehensive Bomberman Collection, one that features every entry in the series? Wouldn't that be fantastic? I'd pay good money on day one for that. Unfortunately, it involves "work", "persistence" and "spending money", which means it will never happen in a million years.

Top Bottom