• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell opening new 'Cantina' locations with booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

norm9

Once this thing gets going, they'll be able to sell it to franchisers and maybe even improve the whole concept.

Yeah its kind of weird for taco bell to get into this space but it could sell - just wondering what happens when drunks n wine-os start hitting up the place

Probably won't happen at too many places as many of the Taco Bells I visit don't even have inside seating so they sure as heck won't be serving beers while people eat at their "patios," which are glorified parking lots.

otapnam

Probably won't happen at too many places as many of the Taco Bells I visit don't even have inside seating so they sure as heck won't be serving beers while people eat at their "patios," which are glorified parking lots.

Haha yeah theyll probably be picky about their locations.itll be an interesting experiment

Another Taco Bell thread?

10343616.jpg

Sorry I was late.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I am gonna blackout in a Taco Bell for the first time since high school.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I would try this. Beer and tacos, yes please. But alas, no Taco Bell in Sweden. Barely any tex mex places, in fact. Pretty odd, given that eating tacos (the westernized kind, not the real Mexican stuff) at home during the weekend is a damn Swedish institution almost on the level of fika. But maybe that's just it; people eat it at home so often that they don't want it when they're out. Oh well.

Often times, non-US GAF wonders how we can be happy in the US despite our issues with income inequality, racial stereotyping, etc.

I'll now just link to this thread as a reply.

Also, their ads for this place should just be something simple like:

"Taco Bell now serves alcohol. You're f***ing welcome."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom