• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target - Buy 3 Wii games, get $20 gift card (Launch Day Only)

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Okay, I hadn't seen this anywhere, so I thought I'd mention it.

I was meandering through a Target today and I noticed a stack of Wii info pamphlets. Each one ends with a faux-couping stating that on launch day, you'll receive a $20 gift card when you purchase 3 Wii games.

If you were going to buy three games anyway, and weren't getting them from Best Buy, this might be something to consider. I was only planning on buying Zelda, but...

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
MindCollizion said:
Any Wii games?

The pamphlet actually just says "buy three games" -- given that it's a Wii promo pamphlet, it seems logical to assume they must be Wii games, but...

border

Can't think of 3 Wii games I'd like to own. Are most people really getting that many? With the inclusion of Wii Sports it seems like overkill.

Defcon

Banned
border said:
Can't think of 3 Wii games I'd like to own. Are most people really getting that many? With the inclusion of Wii Sports it seems like overkill.

Zelda
ExciteTruck
Rayman
Trauma Center
Red Steel

I think having three of those wouldn't be so bad.

rkenshin

Zelda, Excitetruck and Call of Duty 3 for me..

I was considering Trauma Center and I remember those regenerating triangles (2nd time) which drove me nuts..

Well I was thinking of getting many games, and on my TRU it says "Buy any three of these titles and save $30!" but I'm not sure anymore.

The titles included on TRU offer:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Tony Hawks Downhill Jam
Spongebob game
Metal Slug Anthology
Call of Duty 3
Super Monkey Ball
Madden NFL 07

and I myself was thinking of picking up these at launch:

Zelda
Trauma Center
Metal Slug Anthology