• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tea Partier's Blog: George Zimmerman Would Have Saved Sandy Hook Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
This isn't the first time people have decided to link shooting massacres with Treyvon...when Aurora happen, I remember quite clearly seeing some nasty people on Free Republic literally refer to James Holmes with the line "if Obama had a son".

It's pretty crazy that TREYVON is the one being likened to the shooters and not, you know, the guy who shot someone. It's pretty weird though that they want Zimmerman to protect them when he, according to the story they believe, got the crap beat out of him by an unarmed 17-year old and had to shoot Treyvon so he could survive.

This isn't the first time people have decided to link shooting massacres with Treyvon...when Aurora happen, I remember quite clearly seeing some nasty people on Free Republic literally refer to James Holmes with the line "if Obama had a son".

It's pretty crazy that TREYVON is the one being likened to the shooters and not, you know, the guy who shot someone. It's pretty weird though that they want Zimmerman to protect them when he, according to the story they believe, got the crap beat out of him by an unarmed 17-year old and had to shoot Treyvon so he could survive.

Are you not aware that George Zimmerman is a hero to these people? This one was shamelessly done for clicks, but yeah. One of the reasons that incident is so polarizing is because they've built Zimmerman into a hero and demonized the victim, as point 8 has done.

I was in a long conversation with a friend about this whole thing the other day. More guns doesn't solve the problem. A local talk show host is talking about arming teachers now. This is completely absurd. Soon, we'll all be walking around with guns in holsters ala the wild west.

Having seen how worked up some adult teachers can get over their teenage students....giving them guns would be the last thing I would want.

Give teachers in some of these inner city high schools weapons....see how long it takes before a student is shot dead.

This is theoretical, but a smart individual could even figure out a way to use the schools own guns against it.

What a ridiculous idea. These fucking idiots just don't seem to get it. We need to take guns out of the equation!

Uh, yeah, that's what I said.

The way I read your post is that you were surprised that this was happening. Sorry if I misread the intent.

Regardless, it's disgusting to me that they bring that incident into each subiquent tragedy involving guns that happens now. It's going to be interesting to see where the conversation regarding gun violence goes, but I'm of the opinion that absoutely nothing is going to change for the better. I see a wild west scenario being more likely to occur, because the loudest voices are those who are the advocates. I'm not anti-gun, but I'm for stricter regulation and tightening the availbility and accessibility of firearms.

3.Engage in more frank discussion of race and culture. For far too long we have tiptoed around these issues, fearful of being branded a racist. If black thugs kidnap and rape a woman, ask if there is something in the black culture that fostered that. If an evil white kid murders a bunch of children at the school, ask the same question of the white community. What was it that spawned this behavior? What was this kid taught? We have to stop hiding from our respective national sins.

tumblr_lq0iw1QfmB1qafrh6.gif

Stopped reading at security check for guns. These people are the exact idiots who are against these kinds of things, and they really think gun toting psychos who fashion themselves heroes would subject themselves to a security check for firearms when it isn't required?

My brain cells are worth more to me than reading this article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom