• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Temporary Ban Request Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony2690

Banned
Hello, no drama.
I love this place and everyone here.
I'd just like to request a ban till the 20th November.
It's my partner's birthday and I want to give her a nice weekend (well Friday/Saturday)
Without me constantly checking my favourite game forum site :)
Kind regards ❤️

Reported my own post to request a ban, as I'm not sure how to otherwise. (Sorry if this post was an inconvenience for some users)

shaq-drama-shield.gif

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
At least throw us a little drama. Did you guys have a fight recently? Anything?!
She complain to me for playing sonic frontiers non stop, she complained that I playing before she woke up, before she went bed, when she was at work and when was at home.

Granted I did plough like 20 hours in 3 days, I was absolutely addicted, I just found it so fun and couldn't stop :)

No real drama though I'm afraid.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
She complain to me for playing sonic frontiers non stop, she complained that I playing before she woke up, before she went bed, when she was at work and when was at home.

Granted I did plough like 20 hours in 3 days, I was absolutely addicted, I just found it so fun and couldn't stop :)

Niceeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm hoping I can devote more time to Sonic next week. I loved what I played so far.

jufonuk

not tag worthy

Plough your GF for 20 hours in three days. That ought to do it.

Tracy Morgan Reaction GIF by CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom