• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Batman Delayed To 2022

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
The only movie there on my radar is Tenet and with covid our cinemas are closed and its not on any of my digital services.

If its not on my radar its probably not on the majority of Batman's audience either.

He chose to do Twilight. Its not my problem.
No shit because he was getting paid to, fuck if they wanted me for twilight i wouldnt turn down free money, watch his new stuff and stop being thick headed.

Furlong

Banned
If they wanted a weedy-looking British actor for the role they should have got David Tennant to do it, at least he can act.

JimiNutz

Banned
I get that we were spoiled by Affleck being so jacked (and Bale in Begins) but Keaton was never ever close to being jacked?
Even Bale in TDK and TDKR wasn't that big?

Actually, looking back at Bale in TDK and TDKR he isn't big at all - he actually looks pretty skinny.

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
If they wanted a weedy-looking British actor for the role they should have got David Tennant to do it, at least he can act.
You clearly don't watch or understand film outside of Doctor Who and Superhero films.

Robert has been one of the best actors around for years.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I can wait. The more I see of it (teasers, set photos, etc) the less enthused I am for it. It's beginning to look like one of those comic movies that depart from the source material too much - like Birds of Prey (or whatever that movie ended up being titled in the end).

Top Bottom