• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth + launch on Switch on March 17th

LordKano

https://twitter.com/nicalis/status/839560268879298560?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ available March 17th, 2017 on #NintendoSwitch
Ready for the unknown depths below? #TheMakingofIsaac

No word about an EU release date though.
the-binding-of-isaac-afterbirth-plus-boxart-656x1062.jpg

ryushe

Game never really clicked for me, but I might give this another chance for the portability factor alone.

Plum

So we can except the EU release on March 17th, 2018 then?

Thank god the Switch isn't region locked.

I may double dip on all these indie games because the Switch is seriously the best way to play all these games. I love the portability and accessibility of it.

It is basically the console of my dreams. I may end up selling my PS4 Pro after I play Yakuza 0, Persona 5, and The Last of Us Part 2. And I may just do PC/Switch for the rest of the generation.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
good news for fans of the game, and if they're doing 1 big indie a week, that narrows Pocket Rumble's release to the last 2 weeks of the month

_h8bit

Banned
Not buying on a cart since it lends itself well to the pick up and play approach, but I'm definitely snagging this.

Berordn

Again? What did they mess up before?

The 3DS version still has a couple game crashing glitches that never got resolved, and the Vita version suffers from performance issues even with a bunch of effects removed. Neither got updated to Afterbirth when the consoles did.

The Switch should be powerful enough for it not to be an issue, but Nicalis has a history of botching console ports...

The 3DS version still has a couple game crashing glitches that never got resolved, and the Vita version suffers from performance issues even with a bunch of effects removed. Neither got updated to Afterbirth when the consoles did.

The Switch should be powerful enough for it not to be an issue, but Nicalis has a history of botching console ports...

Good to know! I was thinking of picking this up but I'll definitely wait for reviews first then. Glad that Switch's March lineup is slowly filling up with quality looking titles.

Well I've already pre ordred it and it should ship within a week of launch to the UK.

Most likely there won't be a physical release in eu, and the digital will be delayed for "Reasons"

Top Bottom