• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flight Attendant on HBO Max with Kaley Cuoco

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I'm halfway through and I'm enjoying it so far. It's kinda like the show Dead to Me with Christina Applegate. A dramedy with a mystery as its central theme. I'm not sure if the show is good or if Kaley Cuoco is just that fucking hot. Absolutely love her. You can't take your eyes off her in this show.

Anyone here seen it?

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
the Big Bang Theory is so cringe I’ve put off watching this

I’m sure it’s good. I’ve enjoyed pretty much everything HBO has put out. the 2 most recent being the third day and raised by wolves. both were excellent

I’m sure I’ll eventually watch this

epicnemesis

Finished it tonight. It’s an acceptable show. Nothing more nothing less. Don’t regret watching it and could have totally passed on it.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
kaley-nose2-e-5083457.jpg

49214886.jpg

TheMan

i forgot this existed, may check it out. I've been watching Industry lately which so far is not exactly what I expected but not bad at all.

xrnzaaas

I'm after three episodes and I'm enjoying the show. It had some woke scenes like the black female FBI agent preaching to the white male one about how hard it is for her (or something like that, I fast forwarded that bit), but generally it's pretty fun to watch and the main duo have good chemistry. More mature Kaley than in her TBBT days is still hot as well. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom