• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The IGN Show to Air on Disney XD in July

Penguin

Seems to be a daily show on Disney XD for the summer

https://twitter.com/JoshuaYehl/status/875083997356978176

DCTsQIYVoAArZjg.jpg

ABSOLUTELY STOKED to share the news: #TheIGNShow is a new gaming-focused TV show that will air M-F this July on @DisneyXD!

more details from IGN

IGN and Disney are teaming up to bring gamers The IGN Show, premiering this July on Disney XD. The nightly show will cover everything you're into, from new trailers, exclusive first looks at all the hottest games, in-depth reviews, and all the latest news.

The IGN Show will also be hitting the road all summer long to bring you behind-the scenes access to huge events lime Comic-Con, Anime Expo, EVO, PAX, GamesCom and plenty more.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06...levision-show?abthid=594184819533e49a54000011

I cannot think of anything less appealing.

Cool to see that somebody thinks that TV coverage of video games is worth spending money on, despite the internet being 50% video game hot takes.

Cardon

When bland entities collide the reaction is meh. But I guess this will be cool for young kids who watch the channel.

I'm sure someone will find a reason to complain about this but I think that's pretty cool. Huge exposure for the folks who are participating. Congrats! Hope it does well

This is cool. I'm all for the continued normalization of playing video games to the general public. And as a kid I would have eaten this up. Congrats to IGN and the team on board.

Ashtar

Oh. William Haynes got a job with them? Cool.

Not really interested in this but he's a cool dude.

That's the black guy? I was wondering who he was, props to them for getting a brother (i know they have whats his name but he only ever talks CoD when he rarely was on anything)

As for the show could be interesting, I don't watch live tv and I get most of my info from the internet so I doubt I'm the target audience.

It would be nice if they could premier videos with the developers etc, but most companies have there own PR companies for just that purpose

Alanah the queen. She is awesome.
It's so weird that I started following her before she was on IGN and now I'm smiling like a proud dad watching his only daughter who finally made it

Squire

Banned
Makes me miss the days of TechTV/G4 and X-Play.

That and a lot of the IGN personalities being genuinely cool is why I'll watch it, if o remember it's on.

Disney XD? Will they be allowed to show anything over a T rating?

Yeah, that was basically my thought. Not gonna say IGN is "for adults", but I doubt the audience skews *that* young. If it airs relatively late at night, that explains it.

Top Bottom