• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Invisible Hours" Announced

Waxwing

Seemingly VR-only murder mystery style game where you are fly-on-the-wall in a mansion with 7 guests when a murder occurs.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKU8eqSgkTE

I've been waiting for the murder mystery games to start showing up in relation to VR ever since an episode of Murder She Wrote made me want just that back in the day. That said, I'm not sure this NEEDS to be in VR, and I haven't purchased any VR gear just yet. Can anyone tell whether a normal pc or console version of this will be released?

Does VR have any other games like this at the moment?

Still, looks dense, non-linear, highly replayable, and exactly like what i wish we had more of in adventure gaming.

This is for PS VR, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift, from Tequila Works (Rime, Deadlight, The Sexy Brutale) by the way :) Very interested in this and in the And then there were none tone !

SexyFish

Banned
I hope to god all these games that Tequila Works have been making are better than Deadlight. That game was such a bore.

The premise is definitely interesting here, though.

Top Bottom