• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The man who eats live animals getting investigated by RSPCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my high school some kid made good on their promise to eat a goldfish if elected president. PETA got pretty upset and we were in the news and all. The students at the school still remember it, ~7 years later.

apana

then stop living. you got billions (millions?) of microbes in your mouth right now.

or are you some kinda size-ist? invisibly small animals are worthless, just because of their size..?

9df816e5-c250-41f6-b0b5-5217fb9ec0fa_180_180.jpg

THRILLH0

Banned
RSPCA I need to report this animal cruelty I found in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtr7DMXZ-g8

Such a dumb fucking argument. If you want to put us on par with animals I guess you'd be fine with me coming into your home and ripping your throat out with no legal repurcussions?

Compassion is one of the things that allegedly separates us from animals. If you want to forfeit that then you're as bug of an asshole as the guy in the video.

Uchip

Banned
Such a dumb fucking argument. If you want to put us on par with animals I guess you'd be fine with me coming into your home and ripping your throat out with no legal repurcussions?

Compassion is one of the things that allegedly separates us from animals. If you want to forfeit that then you're as bug of an asshole as the guy in the video.

Anyone should be able to differentiate between killing for sustenance and killing for entertainment/attention.

BigDug13

So feed live fish into the mouth of a dolphin several times in front of an audience of hundreds of people is ok. Swallowing a goldfish on film is not. Got it.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I won't be watching his videos because il probably think about them next time I'm eating (would ruin my meal) that said the guy is doing nothing wrong.

I have no problem eating cooked dead cow/pig but im horrified at people who eat raw beef (tartay or something its called? Eww.) I also hate touching raw meat when I'm preparing it to cook.

I've been keeping up with this guy since the beginning. It's just funny to watch, and that's it. Let him do what he does best. This is just great publicity for him!

Wish you hadn't mentioned that. I just read the wiki article on it. :(

Not a nice subject to read up on I agree. Certainly couldn't place my feelings after I read it. Shock, anger and disbelief mostly.

I've been keeping up with this guy since the beginning. It's just funny to watch, and that's it. Let him do what he does best. This is just great publicity for him!

Especially since the Daily Moan have made an article on it. His view counts will jump massively in the coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom