• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Medium - DualSense Overview | PS5

R6Rider

Gold Member

Bloober Team presents “The Medium - DualSense Overview”, a new video explaining in detail how the PlayStation 5 version of the dual-reality horror game raises the immersion levels by utilizing the console’s next-gen controller. The Medium is coming to PlayStation 5. Get ready for September 3rd, 2021!
-
Personally not interested in the game, but cool to see how they are using the controller.

Great Hair

Banned
Harvey Milk Lgbt GIF by GIPHY News

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
This bodes well for there Silent Hill game.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius

Bloober Team presents “The Medium - DualSense Overview”, a new video explaining in detail how the PlayStation 5 version of the dual-reality horror game raises the immersion levels by utilizing the console’s next-gen controller. The Medium is coming to PlayStation 5. Get ready for September 3rd, 2021!
-
Personally not interested in the game, but cool to see how they are using the controller.

Worth a double dip :). They are making nice use of the controller (like the detail on the flashlight and the controller light strip reflecting the presence of spirits nearby).

Last edited:

Mr Moose

I absolutely love the DualSense. Everything else being equal, I'll always opt for the PS5 version if it makes use of the controller.

That said, I played The Medium already on Xbox and have zero desire to ever play it again.
Except for the stick drift, it's the perfect controller. I gotta blow into the sticks to fix that shit, it's annoying as fuck on Genshin Impact *camera starts moving and I start walking towards the cam*
Now that we have some fancy rumble will be the new GOTY according to Sony press.
tenor.gif

Normally the add some extra stuff when they launch "late" on other consoles, DualSense stuff is expected.

TonyK

I was a bit hyped about the release of The Medium in Ps5, but I purchased Layers of Fear 2 in this summer sale and the game is really bad and boring. Is the Medium a lot better or similar in quality to Layers of Fear 2?

Top Bottom