• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The original Star Wars Ep VIII plan leaked (just a rumor but this guy predicted RoS perfectly)

pel1300

A leaker named Bootsy Playboy has leaked a document purporting to be the original treatment for Episode 8. Sounds a bit too fan fictiony to be real.

-Starts out with Rey handing Luke the lightsaber. Luke smiles and calls Rey by her name.

-Luke says he has been influencing events around the galaxy from the Jedi Temple as it is a place where he can harness great power

-Luke has a wife and two children on Arch-to.

-Luke says he has been communicating with Leia and they have been planning everything that has been happening (this explains why Leia's attitude towards Rey in TFA)

-Luke was remotely assisting Rey to fly the Falcon and defeat Kylo Ren in TFA

EDIT: Oh crap apparently Asoka comes and saves the day. Ok I think this is 100% bullshit. There is no way JJ Abrams would include Asoka. Oh well I wasted about 10 minutes.

A lot of this sounds correct from fictional lore I've heard over the past 20 years through books ect, Luke ends up studying other sides of the force - and to do this teleport's essentially - eventually - to the Jedi temple. From there thing's get a bit dark. Edit: and Ashoka is cloned numerous times, so she exists in that time frame - from one of the stories Luke was aware 2 of her clones were present, but since she was a clone he purposely ignored she was on the same island as the temple.

Also - He was said to use his Jedi Mind Magic to communicate with far more people than just Rey, and was supposed to be capable of materializing - multiple - multiple versions of himself as needed and control them all simultaneously - while handling other tasks. And only ever became more powerful as a Jedi

Last edited:

ManaByte

A leaker named Bootsy Playboy has leaked a document purporting to be the original treatment for Episode 8. Sounds a bit too fan fictiony to be real.

-Starts out with Rey handing Luke the lightsaber. Luke smiles and calls Rey by her name.

-Luke says he has been influencing events around the galaxy from the Jedi Temple as it is a place where he can harness great power

-Luke has a wife and two children on Arch-to.

-Luke says he has been communicating with Leia and they have been planning everything that has been happening (this explains why Leia's attitude towards Rey in TFA)

-Luke was remotely assisting Rey to fly the Falcon and defeat Kylo Ren in TFA

EDIT: Oh crap apparently Asoka comes and saves the day. Ok I think this is 100% bullshit. There is no way JJ Abrams would include Asoka. Oh well I wasted about 10 minutes.

Top Bottom