• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Precinct | Announcement Trailer

xrnzaaas

I am definitely in. American Fugitive was so fun to play, it reminded me a lot of how fun the first two GTA games were. It's nice they're not doing a typical sequel, but now you can switch sides.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
this one is gonna make the purple fucks super mad :lollipop_squinting:

Looks interesting.

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
So my first impression from the trailer was

"Man the graphics suck" but then it grew on me, like the real time car chase and running down... there was a bit of slowdown in the trailer at one point, hope they fix that.

But yeah it's like a reverse old school GTA, I'm game. Had no idea about it but added to wishlist.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
So my first impression from the trailer was

"Man the graphics suck" but then it grew on me, like the real time car chase and running down... there was a bit of slowdown in the trailer at one point, hope they fix that.

But yeah it's like a reverse old school GTA, I'm game. Had no idea about it but added to wishlist.
The graphic looks fine for an indie tbh.

It looks interesting, but I want a game that let's you choose to be a crooked cop if you want. Probably the only studio with enough balls to make it is Rockstar.

Top Bottom