• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Terminal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

Got to see it tonight at a special sneak preview here in the Bay Area at the Lowes Theatre at the Sony Metreon. It was a pretty damn good movie. I was impressed with the set most of all as it was constructed entirely from the ground up as no one is allowed to film inside airports anymore due to the whole 9/11 thing and it really did look the part all the way through.

Tom Hanks, as always, is awesome in this film even though a lot of people think Polar Express looks terrible, he truly is an amazing actor. Not to mention of course that him and Spielburg usually equates to a mountain of gold on any film production. Though I didn't particularly enjoy the love story that was presented in Always, I did enjoy it here even though it wasn't the crux of the entire story -- just mostly like a series of moments just like how life actually is.

Catherine Zeta Jones also did a very good job, but alot of her good lines were in the Trailer so there wasn't much I didn't expect from her when it came to dialogue aside from a couple of lines. Still, she was enjoyable in this.

Overall, I'd say this movie is a great one if you plan to take your girl to the movies this coming Friday (6/18) as there's plenty of romance for her to love and plenty of comedy to keep us guys entertained. A very well done movie.

Ryu

Actually, the reason for him being in America in the first place is a bit of a mystery throughout. It's not until very close to the end that you actually find out and just as so, it's a very sweet bit just like the rest of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom