• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is not how a wife and husband kiss; Trudeau

REE Machine

Banned
Yea of course, who gives a shit where that money comes from, amirite?
Trudeau is dumbass and the Canadian economy is worse for us putting him in office for a 2nd term. It will take decades for us to pay off all this money he throws around.
Sure and most people i talk to dont care because its helping their livelihood and its whats keeping them stable and not going bankrupt. If it was anyone else as leader i believe this country would be more soundly fucked much like the us

Sure and most people i talk to dont care because its helping their livelihood and its whats keeping them stable and not going bankrupt. If it was anyone else as leader i believe this country would be more soundly fucked much like the us
Or fix the issues, and stop handing out IOU Bandaids.

pr0cs

If it was anyone else as leader i believe this country would be more soundly fucked much like the us
You honestly think Canada handled COVID better than the US?
I really don't see how, our gov't went from blunder to blunder through the whole thing.
1) we initially rejected the idea of shutting down the borders because it was perceived as racist
2) we parroted the WHO baloney that it was not a serious issue, that it wasn't easily transmissible
3) we gave away our stockpiles back to China no less, even though it was them was the end source of all this shit
4) our gov't told us that masks don't work and weren't necessary
5) we then told people that masks were necessary and that the economy needed to shut down for more than a month and people needed to isolate
6) we then decided that it was perfectly fine to go protest with BLM with thousands of people on a topic that had next to no relevance in Canada
7) our fearless idiot leader decided it was a perfect opportunity to tell people that large gatherings were a bad idea but yet was happy to bow and kneel like a coward at a BLM rally
8) Truedope told people that they should not travel, should not visit family or friends yet was more than happy to commute back and forth to his cottage with his family showing again that he was fine with "rules for thee but not for mee"

There are many other instances of how Canada handled poorly, followed the WHO propaganda and hired a moron as a our public health officer who gave mixed messages and towed China's line like a good useful idiot.

cryptoadam

Banned
Anyone who hates Trump go look up Trudeau and his scandals. Obstruction of Justice. Now with WE and the money. And he actually did racist shit like wear blackface 2 times.

TDS heads you wish Trump did the shit Trudeau did because if he had Trump would of been impeached a decade ago.

But hey he virtue signals and says peoplehood so he must be the greatest.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
His wife is kinda cute in the girl next door kinda way.
iS-14_Migraine_Prodrome_Symptoms-iStock-140382185.jpg

Piku_Ringo

Banned
This asshat daily grandstands with his uhms and uhhhs, virtue signaling his way to further destroying the Canadian economy, many of us simply don't like him.
The amount of Idiocy and corruption this guy gets away with should allow for a significant amount of bashing.

Many of you hate this dude's guts, but you still voted for him a second time.

highrider

Banned
He’s an embarrassment of a person. Canada gets no respect because they don’t deserve any. They are reliably useless as a nation now. He is the physical manifestation of the shit ideas being pushed.

pr0cs

Most of us in western Canada didn't, as usual the center of the universe (Toronto) is the culprit.. Oddly enough Toronto is also suffering the most from this BLM baloney too

His party lost the popular vote to the Conservatives with the 'lowest percentage of the national popular vote of a governing party in Canadian history. '

Not saying he's illegitimate or anything just that he's very polarizing in Canada despite his last win.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
PC and Liberal candidates were so bad I had no choice but to vote NDP.
Most of us in western Canada didn't, as usual the center of the universe (Toronto) is the culprit.. Oddly enough Toronto is also suffering the most from this BLM baloney too
His party lost the popular vote to the Conservatives with the 'lowest percentage of the national popular vote of a governing party in Canadian history. '

Not saying he's illegitimate or anything just that he's very polarizing in Canada despite his last win.

I for one am sorry to hear of what my Canadian Brethren have to put up with up north. Hopefully in the next election, better leadership for all will be voted in this time around. :messenger_pensive:

G-Bus

Banned
Don't see any awkwardness? What an odd thread. Let's dissect and short Twitter video of two people giving a quick kiss....

Also, no one was worth voting for. Don't kid yourselves. It also doesn't matter who gets elected, everyone still bitches and moans.

GeorgPrime

Banned
Don't see any awkwardness? What an odd thread. Let's dissect and short Twitter video of two people giving a quick kiss....

Also, no one was worth voting for. Don't kid yourselves. It also doesn't matter who gets elected, everyone still bitches and moans.

You dont see her quickly turning away in the end and him looking like "What the fuck was that?".

Last edited:

G-Bus

Banned
You dont see her quickly turning away in the end and him looking like "What the fuck was that?".

Her turning away and the expression she gives makes me think someone had asked her something or made a remark.

Would also explain Justin's reaction depending on what was said.

Top Bottom