• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This Namco Humble bundle is quite good

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Untitled.png

Only game I owned was Tekken and have been meaning to check out a bunch of these.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I feel like it should of included tales of arise... I mean they are literally selling DLC for it soon, seems like a no brainer to get more people available to buy that.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I feel like it should of included tales of arise... I mean they are literally selling DLC for it soon, seems like a no brainer to get more people available to buy that.

Vesperia is way better although I haven’t played it since the 360 days

Probably a good steam deck game

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Vesperia is way better although I haven’t played it since the 360 days

Probably a good steam deck game

You should since this is the HD re-release which means it comes with the PS3 exclusive character Patty and also allows your childhood friend to become a permanent party member rather than just a temporary one.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Well Namco……..when I‘m gonna get new entry to .hack game?

well?
snl-cecily.gif

Last edited:
The Fright of your Life bundle is amazing value too. Bone Totem, Pathologic 2, Alan Wake.

Can't seem to post the link, keeps giving me an error but just check the Humble website.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Slightly OT but I don't want to make a thread about it. If you have Amazon Prime then ghost wire Tokyo is free.

Just noticed it yesterday

As for this I bought it. really good deal. Gave Tekken 7 code to my brother since I already have the game

Last edited:

Reallink

Arise is old as shit and trying to sell an expansion pack, bizarre as fuck to not to include like a $16 or $19 tier with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom