• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Japanese game mag news

Rocked

gconsole said:
up136861.jpg

OMG

People who prick tease like that should be banned!
mad.gif

snatches

Amir0x said:
Well Gun Survivor sucked, and I want an actual Resident Evil game with a new story (at least a side story) with RE4 style gameplay and an enhanced engine from that game and wiimote aiming in place, not a series of disconnected missions based on all the ol' BH titles with lightgun-esque bullshittery.

But that's just my perspective... it sounds lame, but then again i'm certain the Chinese mag doesn't have all the details.

Anyone that says they don't want exactly this out of a RE Wii is lying to you or damage contolling the situation.

RE4 continued FTW. Anything with that engine. Why not make another classic that will stand the test of time? 4 years dev time? Might as well put out two sequels on the Wii.

*faints*

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The screens are boring. There's no point in posting them. One shot is a dining hall like RE1, and the other is a door blown apart with a shotgun...or some weapon.

It's not worth time.

Urf. Scans might be boring, but it would be much appreciated if someone could post them - or at least confirm whether they show in-game action (which might reveal what type of game this is) or are just concept art.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
It's not in-game action. It's literally a screenshot of a dining room and a broken door. I can't even tell if it's in-game or not because it's just scenery and the screenshots are like 5 centimeters tall.

Reno said:
It's not in-game action. It's literally a screenshot of a dining room and a broken door. I can't even tell if it's in-game or not because it's just scenery and the screenshots are like 5 centimeters tall.

GAF: WHO CARES? POST IT!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Reno just went to sleep. Too late.

thetrin

Haha, man, that's just evil.

Regardless, the scans were nothing special. You're not missing anything.

TheTrin said:
Haha, man, that's just evil.

Regardless, the scans were nothing special. You're not missing anything.
I couldn't care if it was just a CG render of Chris's nutsack. I wanted to see the damn thing.

AniHawk said:
No I'm not. Konami thought it would be a good idea to put in a stupid dungeon at the very end of the game where you had to spend days away from the chick in order to move blocks around in 8 separate rooms. It was so annoyingly stupid. Like something out of Vagrant Story or Jak II.

Ocarina of Time for instance had its share of block pushing puzzles.

BuddyC

Jonnyram said:
DS | Gyakuten Saiban 4
Spring 2007
- aka Phoenix Wright 4, except without Phoenix Wright
Assuming Gyakuten Saiban 4 contains an english translation, I'm either about about to play 3 Phoenix Wright games within the next six-eight months (PW2 in October!), or I'm going to be playing 4 before 3.

Top Bottom