• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tonights Smallville..new lows abound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Episode summary from wb.com:

(from The WB) While driving, Lois accidentally hits a dog and brings it back to the farm to heal. Clark realizes this is no ordinary dog after the pup lifts up a car to retrieve a ball. Clark and Lois learn the dog is a product of an aborted LuthorCorp experiment and is being used to commit crimes, but when Lois is kidnapped by the robbers and Clark is weakened by kryptonite, it is up to the dog to save them. Meanwhile, Lana questions Jason's involvement in his mother's schemes.

SuperMut?

slap6ep.jpg

It wasnt exactly LOST before but Smallville has really taken a sharp turn for the worse after its christmas break, why'd they have to make Clarks new hottie go nuts?!

:)

I'm excited for it!

Smallville is a mix of Camp and the serious exploration of superman's youth. It's a good mix - Krypto is on the campy side of things - but that's ok.

B

MC Safety

funkmasterb said:
:)

I'm excited for it!

Smallville is a mix of Camp and the serious exploration of superman's youth. It's a good mix - Krypto is on the campy side of things - but that's ok.

B

I can't wait for Beppo the supermonkey, Streaky the supercat, and Comet the superhorse!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I could deal with this episode...but next's week......WTF House of Flying Daggers/Hidden Tiger Lana bs....ugh.

kgHavok23

this episode was so entirely pointless. and next weeks, well, its on target to repeat for worthless value. damnit, did they fire all their writers and hire grade schoolers or something, whats GOING ON?? This hhas been the most random and unorganized season yet.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
i really hope they write lana off the show, her storyline has been consistantly the most retarded thing on television. please just get rid of her.

MC Safety

Did Smallville jump the shark (or at least take a turn for the worse) with the introduction of red Kryptonite?

Or what about when Clark found the cave?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Disco Stu said:
Did Smallville jump the shark (or at least take a turn for the worse) with the introduction of red Kryptonite?

Or what about when Clark found the cave?

the cave stuff was actually fairly interesting.

this stupid fucking witch shit is retarded.

FightyF

Banned
In the beginning of the season the producers were talking about this season featuring...

Clark vs. Kalel

And I thought, they this is going to be an awesome season...

But then they also said it's going to return to the same mood as the first season since the 3rd season was too dark. It's been pretty blah so far.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
IMO:

Season 3 = great. Really enjoyed how dark it went

Red Krytonite = Nice touch. Seemed daft at first but I think they've used it well mostly

Black Kryptonite = That was a bit dumb

The Cave = I've liked it mostly, though they have overmilked it in places

Clark starting the season off as Kal El = GREAT. Loved the flying. A shame he didn't get to keep the flying. That would make episodes way more interesting

Lana's character in general = Works well opposite Clark

Lana's witch storyline = Whoever wrote it needs to be shot repeatedly with rocks

Jason Teague = Good character, hampered by one of the worst storylines in teen sitcom history

Lionel reforming = Great! He's a fucking cool face turn

Lex turning darker = Interesting

Chloe knowing about Clark = Great move

Lois not being naked yet = Torture. I want to marry and spawn an army with her

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
The only good thing about this episode was the line:

"Hmm, its annoying and it makes me nauseous, lets call it clarkie"

Although, Smallville probably would have been a better name, given those criteria.

madara

Holy crap this is still on air? It felt like they were in Season 9 when I quit watching ages ago. About the time Lex was commited, that had to hav been few season ago, cant imagine how bad it is now.

LakeEarth

Back when the show started, the makers of the show said "The day you see Clark fly is the day you know we ran out of ideas." Since Kal-El IS Superman goddammit, therefore they are out of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom