• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tonight's South Park ties directly into The Fractured but Whole

Mercador

I wonder if the first one will be sold digitally the day the second one is released. Not sure I want to spend 80$ cdn before I haven't even played the first one.

RPGam3r

The past couple months I've been going through the entire series. I can't wait for this game. The first was so good, caught me off guard actually.

I may be able to catch up entirely tonight with this episode.

Mercador

I know but I don't mind buying the first one for 20$ while waiting the inevitable price drop during Christmas.

Oh boy, I wonder if we get to learn the origin of
blackface fish
or
why there's a scene in the game where a child has to grind on an adult until he cums in his pants.

Maybe I'm just old and bitter or maybe it's the times we're in but South Park's edgy bullshit just grates on me now.

Jennings

Looking forward to it. South Park FBH is my most anticipated game. The first one was a joy, the new one is looking even more fantastic.

I hope they delve deep into their back catalog of more popular characters from early seasons of the show. I'd love to go on a ride-a-long with officer Barbrady or something.

Funny thing is, I preordered this game for the first game but since it got delayed, they offered a refund and I took it. They revoked the license back then but earlier when I was going through my library, it was still there and it let me download and play. Merry Christmas to me I guess.

I wonder if the first one will be sold digitally the day the second one is released. Not sure I want to spend 80$ cdn before I haven't even played the first one.

just preorder the 2nd one digitally and you will have the original instantly, at no additional cost.

More or less caught up with the last two seasons about trolls, berries, gentrification, PC and ads.

I’ll be playing the Evil Wothin first, but I’ll get this game first thing for Nov, can’t wait!

JoeLT

Has there been any mention of if the first one will be sold separately on Xbox One after the preorders are over?

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
Don't think that's the case anymore. Looking on their site now, they have 30 episodes free (which seems to include the current season), but the rest seem to be Hulu Plus only.

The most recent episodes are always available for free for a while (at least a week). Should be up 24 hours after it airs.

Mercador

just preorder the 2nd one digitally and you will have the original instantly, at no additional cost.
I would have done that already but I can't trade a digital game for something else later on. At 80$ price tag, I try to optimize my gaming budget.

Top Bottom