• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 3 anime of 2023?

Yeah, the animation is great but personally I felt like they just resort to killing off people and stuff too much for the shock value, so I kind of ended up not caring.
yep, I was wondering why? I feel it was because the stakes were not presented in the most effective way. the elements are there but they were not developed.

I heard that Juju was incredible and epic and stuff like that....I saw it and I didn't feel shit 😔
yep, I was wondering why? I feel it was because the stakes were not presented in the most effective way. the elements are there but they were not developed.
Understandable, not every anime is for everyone and that's fine. I like the varied lists here because I can get a sense of what genres and shows others might like who don't enjoy the same things I do. It's how I started a couple of shows based off of this thread.

What were your top 3 of 2023?

Understandable, not every anime is for everyone and that's fine. I like the varied lists here because I can get a sense of what genres and shows others might like who don't enjoy the same things I do. It's how I started a couple of shows based on this thread.

What were your top 3 of 2023?
I only watched JJK and Chainsaw Man (I always wait until the season is over and dub to Spanish)

I liked Chainsaw Man more. next is going to be Attack on Titan which I am going to watch from season 1.

Top Bottom