• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toys R Us has all single Toys to Life figures for 2 for $20 including Mega Yarn Yoshi

donny2112

Got one today, as well. Thanks for the heads up that this worked! Got a 2 for $20 earlier in the week, and never even thought about applying to to MYY!

I'll check my local R Us today, though I doubt they'll have the Mega Yarn Yoshi.

If Toon Link is miraculously there I'll pick him up and then likely one of the regular Yoshis.

Hey so I bought a Mega Yarn Yoshi last month at a higher price. I didn't open it so I'm going to return it to Toys R Us. I feel like they usually put stuff like that pretty quickly back. I've seen Amiibo I've return at the front desk be back in the Amiibo section later in my visit.

If someone wants one and they're not in stores I can return it to West Hartford or Newington in Connecticut tomorrow. Or possibly in Waterbury if the others are just too far away.

So if anyone in that area needs one and wants to take a chance on Toys R Us putting it back quickly just reply or PM me.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Yeah the first shipment was gone in days but they restocked two months ago and the supply has been fine since then. After this week though who knows?

Checked my local TRU, unsurprisingly came up empty handed...though I know I've been to TRU recently and I didn't see any, so they may have been gone for months.

Checked my local TRU, unsurprisingly came up empty handed...though I know I've been to TRU recently and I didn't see any, so they may have been gone for months.

They keep most in back because of the space they take. They usually have some with the Wii U games behind glass or one at the register.

This week there isn't any probably because of the deal. Sorry you came up empty handed.

Velikost

Thanks for posting this OP. I'd bought the Pink Yoshi at launch but decided 18 bucks was too much and returned it. Happy I did, cause I got it again along with the Mega Yoshi for only a few dollars more

If someone wants one and they're not in stores I can return it to West Hartford or Newington in Connecticut tomorrow. Or possibly in Waterbury if the others are just too far away

ayy CT represent. I had an employee check Mega Yoshi stock when I went to the West Hartford one and the only store that had them was Waterford, in case that helps anyone.

Nice thread id.

aX8y3Gg.png

I just wanna point out that this thread is number 1234567 when you look at the URL, that's pretty neat.

I'm honored my thread got the amazing ID.

It's also fitting that it was an Amiibo thread.

Top Bottom