• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trailmakers Early Access |OT|

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
IndieDBLogo.png

So what is Trailmakers? Simply put, Trailmakers is a vehicle creation game with sandbox, adventure and multiplayer modes. Trailmakers also has steam workshop support, so you can upload and download creations and test things out for yourself. Have a look at the early access trailer to get a feel for the game:

I'm not one for making detailed OT's but I've been playing this game a lot lately and thought it was a shame that I couldn't find a thread for it here. If you're looking for more information about the game, you can find out more at their website: https://www.playtrailmakers.com/ Maybe I'm not the only oddball enjoying this game and we can share some of our creations here, build advice, etc.

oxrock

Last edited:

oxrock

I have an alternate version where there's 4 cockpits on the disc that's being thrown, it's pretty fun to throw yourself like a frisby. Sadly it makes things too top heavy and thus the creation becomes very prone to tipping over.

Shifty

The trailer is appealing enough that I might suggest this to some mates for co-op, but their Steam reviews page has a few recent negative ones about the removal of a certain mode and the tutorial being kind of excessive.

Any gaffers around that could give us the inside scoop on whether it's still a good time?

oxrock

The trailer is appealing enough that I might suggest this to some mates for co-op, but their Steam reviews page has a few recent negative ones about the removal of a certain mode and the tutorial being kind of excessive.

Any gaffers around that could give us the inside scoop on whether it's still a good time?
Better super late than never? Still a great game imo. The discord server is always pretty active if you're looking for people to coop with as well.

Top Bottom