• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trails into Reverie | Review Thread

Will get it, but not day one. I hope Falcon put an end to this series with Kuro no Kiseki.
Not a chance. There's two more arcs I think. The game is about 60 to 70% finished at this time and I have a feeling they might go further if they feel the need to.

2SSKAc7.png

Gambit2483

Just got my copy from Amazon...!??

Wtf, this was supposed to release this upcoming Tuesday...Amazon is actually shipping early for once? 🤔

Yep, plus the Trails series is all about world building. If Kondo continues to find interesting stories to tell within the world, I say keep going. Trails is doing something very unique that I don't see any other franchises out there doing.
I don't know if another game that has such a huge sweeping ongoing epic story like this. There's already about 12 games in the series and it's still continuing.

There's a lot of Western games that have ongoing stories and role-playing games where the sequels take place in the same world. Those are very rare to find in Japanese games so the Trails series really is definitely unique especially for Japan.

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I’m very tempted to get this but I have tried demo of previous game in the series and I didn’t like it. I pretty much never like the school kids rpgs. But I really would like to play a real rpg right that now and this seems like one.

Top Bottom