• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transformers Armada Series in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka

Neo Member
I picked up the TF PS2 game yesterday and saw my first episode of Beast Machines/Wars coincidentally today. I was a big fan G1, but never really got a chance to watch any of the post movie stuff. Having heard that Armada is pretty decent, i'm interested in at least watching a few eps. So really the question is on what channel if any does Armada run?

aka

Neo Member
Can't say that i'm suprised considering most of the post G1 stuff i've seen lacked the magic of the original. Especially that 2000 series 'Robots in Disguise' that was pretty grim. This game seems okay so far, but the transformation sound is all wrong. I need to hear that crunching transforming sound.

Rlan

You mean you've not had Armada? America is onto the sequel, Transformers: Energon at the moment, I think.

All of Armada has come out here in Australia, I want to know what Energon begins here. I've seen adverts for the toys, but not the show.

Desperado

Beast Wars=F'n awesome
Beast Machines=Controversial
Robots in Disguise=Mediocre
Armada=Worthless POS
Energon=Above average

show-wise, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom