• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Suggests Canceling Europa Lander, Asteroid Mission, and More in First Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Measley

So no money for space exploration, but plenty of money to build more worthless billion dollar war machines to blow up fanatics in a desert.

Yay.......

deadman69

his supporters probably think nasa are part of the globalist conspiracy. the moon landing was faked by them, so all these other projects are just fake as well.

StarVigil

Trump is gonna make a better deal with Europa. No one has ever done this before. The previous administration was terrible. Have you heard of NAFTA? He's gonna make tremendous deals. Europe, Europa, Urethra. We're gonna find sources of liquid all around. Believe me.

Geist-

Why do Republicans have to be so fucking hardcore about anti-intellectualism? We can't explore the universe because we have to build a fucking wall that no one fucking wants that won't make us any safer to prop up some asshole's ego.

giphy.gif

WaterAstro

If cancelling that means putting more budget into saving Earth, that would make sense.

But we know Trump's out to destroy Earth.

I'm sure Trump would increase NASA's budget ten-fold if they replaced the NASA logo with "TRUMP" in giant gold letters.

In all seriousness, this is a crying shame.

bsp

One of the few things I agree with.

We were warned to go no further than the moon w/ manned space travel until we stop using nuclear weapons, by a more advanced race on the moon. Probably best to avoid it, until it's settled.

Trump's plans are supposedly all about more deep-space exploration, not less.

Disxo

Man, fuck this world.
Edit:
I'll be studying space engineering this year, what a nice future I have in the field I love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom